Seller is rude with me, how can I manage my rating?

guest_posting

I am Level 2 seller and recently I started buying some gigs for promotion of my other business. Everything going fine and I still learning while talking with different sellers like me.

Yesterday, I send message to one seller for more information, (I always did this to confirm before placing order for best experience)

But he ignored my request.

I thought he is considering me seller and ignoring me. I message him to see seller reviews on my profile from where I buy gigs recently.

He replayed, I do not share this info. Thx
It make me feel bad, I thought he want me to place order first. Today I placed order with him but his attitude is very rude.

He replied me in order, his website is zero and bad.

He just placed order in one of my gig, Maybe he is expected bad review from me in his gig so in exchange he will do same in my gig.

Please guide me, how to manage this situation.

as its my first post in form, I can share my all conversation with user here (if its allowed).

You should never place an order on the seller that is not jumping through hoops and loops to make you feel like a valid customer. No matter how much money you are paying (even a 5$) he/she needs to treat you with respect. If he/she is not happy to do the work for the price he put out, he should increase his price or remove himself from the Fiverr.
Unfortunately, I do not understand why did you chose to hire him if his replies were as you say.
I think that you should do everything professionally from your part. Do not get trapped in his world of stupidity and do not allow him to drag you in the black pit where he lives. Stay calm. Even if he gives you a bad review, let it go. I had people telling me I should die or kill myself. Whichever is faster. So, stupid people have access to the internet. We can’t do anything except ignore them.

You should never place an order on the seller that is not jumping through hoops and loops to make you feel like a valid customer. No matter how much money you are paying (even a 5$) he/she needs to treat you with respect. If he/she is not happy to do the work for the price he put out, he should increase his price or remove himself from the Fiverr.

Unfortunately, I do not understand why did you chose to hire him if his replies were as you say.

I think that you should do everything professionally from your part. Do not get trapped in his world of stupidity and do not allow him to drag you in the black pit where he lives. Stay calm. Even if he gives you a bad review, let it go. I had people telling me I should die or kill myself. Whichever is faster. So, stupid people have access to the internet. We can’t do anything except ignore them.

I understand its my fault, as I am new in buying. Its totally unexpected experienced. I am not sure how to resolve this matter.

I message him with screenshot of orders which I placed with different users.

please see screenshot of last message.

help.thumb.png.cf35d3912c713a3c9b319df0ebdfd0b1.png
help806×887 81.2 KB

I am worried he will left bad review in my gig.

After reading your message also I think why you hire that person.

And I think that is blackmailing you. If you give him a bad review also he will try to give you a bad review.

However, I think you should stay calm. And I think now you wait for the order complete.

Also, I face the same situation. I also give my customers a sample design before order. One time the client gets more modifications(I do more sample designs) and after finally, he tells me to send an offer. But I thought it’s a trick by him. So, I reject it. Because I think he tries to give me a bad review. So I review his profile and also he got bad reviews.

There are many different kinds of persons. Some person is trying to pull down us even we create good designs.

So, Don’t worry and keep creating. 😀

I understand its my fault, as I am new in buying. Its totally unexpected experienced. I am not sure how to resolve this matter.

I message him with screenshot of orders which I placed with different users.

please see screenshot of last message.

I am worried he will left bad review in my gig.

I am shocked for the fact that people like them are getting orders while on the other hand we are still struggling.

Anyways, there is nothing to worry about just report the profile.

I mean, buying is not difficult. Seriously. You see something that you need, talk to the seller, buy the gig if you like the product and the person who’s selling the product. Unlike selling, you have full control.

I have no idea why this purchase was made.

Precisely. This “seller” is suspicious. As a seller, you know perfectly well how the system works. Why even order from someone like that? Makes no sense. Both in the wrong, both shooting themselves in the foot. A match made in heaven!

• 1 year later...

Archived