Fiverr Forum

Seller level 0 to Level 1

Dear all

Currently i am level 0 /new seller on Fiver . I got 9 orders and earned 400$ dollar without warning .my question is if i get order of lets suppose 100 $ then total earning will be 500 $ and 10/10 order will complete .
  1. When i will shift to next level 1 ? on next evaluation date which is 15 January ? or as soon i get the order lets suppose i get the order on 24th dec , i will immediately/automatically move to next level ?
    2)What about this 100$ which i earned ? will it be added for the next criteria for Level to requirement which is to earn 2000 . Or this 100 amount will be cancel .

Thanks

It changes on the evaluation date only.

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Congratulations, to become a first level seller.
i’m also new arrival on fiver platform.

thanks , can you please answer question # 2

i’m new arrival. not know too much about it.

no :slight_smile: close to level 1 , not on level one

IN SHAA ALLAH.
it will happens soon.
BEST WISHES.

Thanks for best Wishes

welcome.:slightly_smiling_face:

The criteria is $2000 total earnings. That means everything you’ve earned on Fiverr counts towards it.

means 500 if i have earned in level 0 and just jumped to level 1 , then 1500 left . am i right ?

Yep, absolutely correct.

thanks , dear do you have any link for that ?

thanks for that :slight_smile:

Sure. If you go to Fiverr.com/levels, you’ll see one of the criterion for Level 2 is total earnings: “Earn at least $2,000”. Once you pass the $2000 total earnings threshold, you’ve permanently met this criterion.

thanks for that :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!

as same is for the orders , level 0 orders will add up and we have to get 40 more orders to full fill 50 orders criteria for level 2

thanks … dear :slight_smile:

Hello Usman. Hope you reach level 1 very soon. All the best. :slight_smile:

thanks , requirements completed only evaluation left