Fiverr Forum

Seller level on gig search results

Don’t know if this was suggested or not. forgive me if so :slight_smile:

But I think it would be cool when a potential buyer looks at a list of gigs, he could see the level badge of the seller, like he sees the top rated badge.

I think this will give more meaning to the seller’s level and motivate more people to work hard to get the them.

Would love to hear thoughts on this.

Yes, helpful.

Sounds nice!

Yes they should come out with this but i think the reason they havent is because everyone would just search for TRS or level 2 sellers and everyone else would be lost

Yes they should come out with this but i think the reason they havent is because everyone would just search for TRS or level 2 sellers and everyone else would be lost

Reply to @shawnecannon: I thought of this too. I think the solution to that needs to be enabling search for top rated sellers etc. because I think that a level 2 seller should also jump to your eye more than a seller with no known reputation at all… At least I personally would prefer that.

Yes, helpful.

Sounds nice!

Reply to @shawnecannon: I thought of this too. I think the solution to that needs to be enabling search for top rated sellers etc. because I think that a level 2 seller should also jump to your eye more than a seller with no known reputation at all… At least I personally would prefer that.

Yes, helpful.

Sounds nice!

Yes, helpful.

Sounds nice!