Seller need attachment options when responding to buyer request

i think there must be option for seller while submitting offers for buyer request …it will be easy way to show something relevant to the request.suppose buyer request for brochures or flyers then this options will help sellers to share something relevant to the buyer demands . this option will also lead the buyer not to request for work samples…what is your opinion about this,???

I think this is a great idea! I do voiceovers, and oftentimes a client wants you to audition with a sample script. This would be way easier than trying to host it off-site, and could potentially make buyers have an easier time looking for a seller that satisfies their needs. Good for sellers, good for buyers, and good for Fiverr.

I think this is a great idea! I do voiceovers, and oftentimes a client wants you to audition with a sample script. This would be way easier than trying to host it off-site, and could potentially make buyers have an easier time looking for a seller that satisfies their needs. Good for sellers, good for buyers, and good for Fiverr.

thanks joshcates we expecting this very soon…

Yes I think they should have the option for attachments in BR so you could show something relevant to the request, eg. to show you could do the work. But it couldn’t be used for showing past Fiverr work without the permission of the past buyer as doing so without their permission would be against the terms of service/copyright.

Yes I think they should have the option for attachments in BR so you could show something relevant to the request, eg. to show you could do the work. But it couldn’t be used for showing past Fiverr work without the permission of the past buyer as doing so without their permission would be against the terms of service/copyright.

thanks uk… yes you right actually i also mean that seller will show something relevant to the request …

thanks a lot nika …how it moved to fiverr suggestions …😕

No problemo!

Smile, Abdullah. 🎈

I’m actually amazed that Sellers don’t have an attachment upload on our end. If it’s avail for the requestees, the same should be for us. It’ll make life so much easier!

No problemo!

Smile, Abdullah. 🎈

I’m actually amazed that Sellers don’t have an attachment upload on our end. If it’s avail for the requestees, the same should be for us. It’ll make life so much easier!

@nikavoice what is your designation in fiverr. :thinking:

Archived