Fiverr Forum

Seller offers twitter followers. Waits until I can't change feedback. Then begins deleting followers

THOUSANDS LOST ON A REGULAR BASIS. THIS IS A SCAM. HOW DO I CHANGE THE FEEDBACK TO NEGATIVE???

SELLER IS RUNNING A PONZI SCHEME. OFFERS FOLLOWERS, THEN DELETES THEM WHEN YOU CAN’T LEAD FEEDBACK, TRYING TO FORCE YOU TO BUY THE SAME THING AGAIN, PERPETUALLY.

This is nothing new. This happens a lot with sellers offering 5k, 10k, 30k twitter followers. Most of them have a system in place where all the follower are bots, they distribute it among all users, and deletes them as they add more users, so that Twitter won’t delete their fake accounts. Like you said, soon as the buyer leaves feedback and update the gig as delivered they will decide when to start taking off your followers. And they keep piling up money with this scheme. There is a lot of gigs like this on Fiverr.

Reply to @bachas85: I think most buyers knows that the followers are fake. But it’s a number thing for people, so they can show their friends they have 30k people following them. But what they don’t no is that the seller will eventually delete the followers. Some sellers do it a week or 2 later, others keep it for like a month and take it off. That is when the buyers regret spending their money. And these sellers will never mention about a ‘5-20 days’ since they will not get orders then. This is how it works, a pretty sad story to be honest!

You should contact Fiverr Support to resolve this issue.

They will help you out for sure.