Seller open dispute on me

oscarspaeglis

Hi.
Is it normal to get TOS after order is marked as complete by Buyer and not by automatic system marked as completed?

Buyer sent me material, i did my work. Uploaded the material, then delivered her the product, she marked by herself completed. And then after few days she comes back, tell me its not the video what she sent me, and then open dispute on my. Afterwards my order is canceled, money taken away and i recieve a TOS?

Customer service told me , i have to deliver what was written in my gig,.

I delivered the video, she marked the order by her self MARK ORDER COMPLETE , She put she is satisfied with delivery.

Customer service told me they cant do nothing about it to remove TOS.

They lost me, i was earning more then 1,2 thousand every month. And they get half of it from my work. They lost me, i am taking out my money and deactivate my account.

Hi.

Is it normal to get TOS after order is marked as complete by Buyer and not by automatic system marked as completed?

Buyer sent me material, i did my work. Uploaded the material, then delivered her the product, she marked by herself completed. And then after few days she comes back, tell me its not the video what she sent me, and then open dispute on my. Afterwards my order is canceled, money taken away and i recieve a TOS?

And then after few days she comes back, tell me its not the video what she sent me,

Did you by chance accidentally send her a video intended for someone else? :thinking:

I have done that before with a document I have proofread.

And then after few days she comes back, tell me its not the video what she sent me,

Did you by chance accidentally send her a video intended for someone else? :thinking:

I have done that before with a document I have proofread.

Nope, i didnt do that.

She marked order complete by herself, so it means she watched video and then clicked done

Nope, i didnt do that.

She marked order complete by herself, so it means she watched video and then clicked done

he marked order complete by herself, so it means she watched video and then clicked done

Maybe she was in a hurry, marked it as complete and then noticed her error. Did you look at what you delivered to make sure it was what you thought you delivered?

he marked order complete by herself, so it means she watched video and then clicked done

Maybe she was in a hurry, marked it as complete and then noticed her error. Did you look at what you delivered to make sure it was what you thought you delivered?

Yes, I told you before.

I have completed more then 200 orders in 8 month. I know for who i am sending material.

Nope, i didnt do that.

so it means she watched video and then clicked done

Not necessarily. She could have seen your video gig, and marked it as complete, thinking, “I’ll look at it in more detail later”. Then, when she finally did look at the work, perhaps it was then that she saw whatever issue it was that is at the crux of all this.

Buyers don’t always operate the way we sellers think they do. Everyone is different, and everyone approaches a situation from a different angle.

so it means she watched video and then clicked done

Not necessarily. She could have seen your video gig, and marked it as complete, thinking, “I’ll look at it in more detail later”. Then, when she finally did look at the work, perhaps it was then that she saw whatever issue it was that is at the crux of all this.

Buyers don’t always operate the way we sellers think they do. Everyone is different, and everyone approaches a situation from a different angle.

I’ll look at it in more detail later”

well that’s kinda the buyer’s fault …

I’ll look at it in more detail later”

Well, yes, but that could explain why the buyer didn’t notice any issues until after he/she marked the order as complete. I can’t comment to the nature of any issues he/she might have noticed in the delivery – however, it must have been of enough importance to CS to cancel the order and issue a warning about it.

Here on the forum, we usually always hear just one side of the story. There is, however, almost always more to any story than we are told. I don’t know what the other side of this story is, but I do know that Fiverr doesn’t cancel orders, and issue warnings like this without a notable reason.

Archived