Fiverr Forum

Seller posting at buyer request section irritate alot?

:cry:seller posting at buyer request section irritate alot,

Agreed indeed their are several posts regarding this issue here on forum and fiverr has to do something with this issue.

Yeah . @zazi_developer 50% Real BR and 50% Gigs Advertising BR . :frowning::frowning:

I noticed that today too. It is irksome. In fact, it is my new pet peeve. :exploding_head::exploding_head:Fiverr should put a note on top of Buyer Requests that states it is a page for BUYERS to post the jobs they are looking to have filled. NOT for sellers to advertise their gigs. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes! As a new seller, I find this very confusing! I will also add that, perhaps, newbies just don’t realize that this service is only for Buyer Requests.

I have only been here since July. I learned about Buyer Requests being for Buyers only to post in, by reading, studying and following the advice given in Fiverr Acadamey. Too many newbies open a seller account, write a gig (some do not even know to write a gig) and expect that orders will flock to their page. It is not that easy. My point is new sellers ALL should go through Fiverr Acadamey.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:good luck

Fiverr should gift guilty sellers with (a week’s) “Vacation mode” everytime they found guilty.

I agree with you :grinning:

As far I know , when a buyer posts a request in the BR he/she has to pass through an approval process. The thing that surprises me the most is, how a seller’s advertising post gets approved there.

fiverr has vernalability,thats why cannot stop seller,and some seller also use wrong phone numbers and verify their id at US And UK location

Yes, agree. I have also tried when I was new on fiverr. but fiverr deny me. after that I never ever tried it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fiverr should take action.

Thanks,
Brady_Bear

Yes this is kind of annoying.whenever I see buyer requests I find many seller requests there.its very confusing.

now a days i am getting less orders and buyer request is ful of sellers:cry: