Seller refuse to work what we agreed on

sandiii

Seller first agreed for some work and then later on he is refusing to do the work and changing the terms by his own. Also he said to deliver the work in 4 days and after around 1 week still I do not have any updates.
If I cancel the order will i get my money back?

Seller first agreed for some work and then later on he is refusing to do the work and changing the terms by his own. Also he said to deliver the work in 4 days and after around 1 week still I do not have any updates.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works. Everything is explained there.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works. Everything is explained there.

I amde my profile here years ago, but never use this platform. Becuase many cons are here, and this is first time i used it and see what happened. As expected designer is giving me images in place of design and wants that I shall release the money.

Yes, minus the admin fee.

Becuase many cons are here

Ouch.

Unfortunate for your first buying experience - good luck with the next one. 🙂

Yes minus the order fees.

I amde my profile here years ago, but never use this platform. Becuase many cons are here, and this is first time i used it and see what happened. As expected designer is giving me images in place of design and wants that I shall release the money.

I amde my profile here years ago, but never use this platform.

Really? But you have your own gigs, and one review. You created several topics asking for help related to selling.

Becuase many cons are here,

Like using content stolen from Google, as was mentioned here:

I am not getting any offers, pls some1 review my gigs and let me know are they good or anything else that i can do to make it more better.

images in place of design

If you mean “fiverr logo watermark” by “images” then yes it will automatically disappear after you mark your order as a complete.

I amde my profile here years ago, but never use this platform.

Really? But you have your own gigs, and one review. You created several topics asking for help related to selling.

Becuase many cons are here,

Like using content stolen from Google, as was mentioned here:

I am not getting any offers, pls some1 review my gigs and let me know are they good or anything else that i can do to make it more better.

I mean related to buying not selling and also I dont sell my gigs here as we have very little profit here, so I prefer other platforms.

images in place of design

If you mean “fiverr logo watermark” by “images” then yes it will automatically disappear after you mark your order as a complete.

No ma’am, literally he is sending me images of tees, and when I ask for designs and source files he asks to finish order and says after that he will submit it.

This is not cool! and unprofessional.

I mean related to buying not selling and also I dont sell my gigs here as we have very little profit here, so I prefer other platforms.

I dont sell my gigs here

Then how come you have 5 active gigs? And claim to respond in less than 5 minutes, and that you’re available for work most of the time? Plus you’re using an image you took from the internet to advertise your gig, which brings your honesty into question.

lol

ohk now it’s understandable.

ohk now it’s understandable.

I got a full time job and stopped selling then. My profile description, if you bother to read it, states that I’m unavailable for work until further notice.

And now pls dont waste my time if u do not have solution to the problem.

What solution? You asked if you were going to get your money back if you cancelled the order, and got your answer. What other solution do you need?

Archived