Seller refuses cancellation, no response from Fiverr Customer Support

teegee0360

The seller promised to give update very 2 days. But didnt respond till one day before the last day, that is Day 9th. he sent a horrible work , totally out of tune from my what i ordered. I sent him handrwan pictures, pictures for reference and PPT of what i want with very minute details of everything that could possibly be required for my gig.

because the seller was refusing to cancel it, its been 48 hours since i sent the request to customer care for cancellation. I again sent one more cancellation request to customer care last night. But there is NO RESPONSE from customer care! The gig shows delivered, even though i did not accept the gig. what to do now?? Please help. i want full refund.

Just out of curiosity: how much did you pay for this service?

As for your situation:
You can request a revision and then order wouldn’t be marked completed hike you are waiting for CS to respond.
Nowadays it make take them around 5 days to respond.
Just in case: orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on quality of work if everything was delivered as promised in sellers gig description. However CS most likely will side with you and cancel that order.

As for your situation:

You can request a revision and then order wouldn’t be marked completed hike you are waiting for CS to respond.

Just in case: orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on quality of work if everything was delivered as promised in sellers gig description. However CS most likely will side with you and cancel that order.

paid 120 USD.

Thats a good idea of asking for revision till Customer Support responds. as you said, it may take upto 5 days…thats too long…Thanks very much

You have a request in with CS. Be patient. They are receiving a very large volume of requests at the moment.

Also, sending new requests won’t speed up their response time. All it does is clog up the system, don’t be selfish.

thanks for reminding me to be patient…will wait and have more patience then

As for your situation:

paid 120 USD.

Thats a good idea of asking for revision till Customer Support responds. as you said, it may take upto 5 days…thats too long…Thanks very much

Archived