Seller Start Up Basics
Consider your first Fiverr gig as your “Fiverr Education”.
Use it to LEARN HOW;
- the Fiverr system works
- to deliver successfully
- to handle negative feedback
- to tweak your service to market demands
Decide what will be your FIRST GIG.
It should be something that you;
- know a lot about
- can talk about intelligently and enthusiastically
- are good at (having a track record helps)
- never tire of doing
- can do anytime
Understand that Fiverr is a really just a Parking Space for your gig.
On Fiverr you are an Independent Business Owner. You are essentially on your own. Most folks jump in blind, over their head with little or no Advertising, Sales, Marketing, Promotions, Product Development or Business experience. It’s a lot hats to wear, and the Learning Curve is steep.
Know where and how to find Buyers (and drive them to your gig).
Most of your Buyers are not on Fiverr. Relying on Fiverr to bring you Buyers is like a fisherman relying on rain to bring fish. You have to go where the Buyers are; Blogs, Forums, Social Media, your hometown, your church, your school. You must let people know what you do and where to buy your products and services.
Know how to convert people into Buyers.
- learn and use good Grammar and basic Communication skills
- learn how to effectively express the Value of your service
- learn the art of Copy Writing and Story Telling