Seller stop t answear my questions after long delay

danielmoshe703

I was ordering a logo from ****************.
Before the order was a very good communication …
After the order the seller almost didnt answear my questions.

Then its flow down to long delay for the first mockup that was created at due date.

After my rejecting the seller didnt commit again the due date .

During my rejecting I asked for cancellation and the seller did provide it very fast but after my secound thoght I rejected the cancellation .

Then stil not response at all from the seller .
So I did open my self again ticket for cancellation at the resolution centre .

Is that anything wrong I’m doing ?

And very important question …

It is possible that seller which struggling to provide my order getting so many sells and reviews??

If is that possible that this account review most of it its payed reviews ?
Is that really reviews ?
How possible to produce soo many so fast and so much struggle with me :man_shrugging:?

Looking forward for advice or opinion what should I do in order to get a real logo for my new project .?

Mod Note: Username removed.

Then its flow down to long delay for the first mockup that was created at due date.

During my rejecting I asked for cancellation and the seller did provide it very fast but after my secound thoght I rejected the cancellation .

It is possible that seller which struggling to provide my order getting so many sells and reviews??

Is that really reviews ?

How possible to produce soo many so fast and so much struggle with me :man_shrugging:?

Looking forward for advice or opinion what should I do in order to get a real logo for my new project .?

No you can’t do anything wrong… 🙂

So sorry to hear about your bad experience on Fiverr.
Yes,it seems they have paid reviews especially when their review didnt include their provided work.

Fast correspondence and feedback is key to success,if seller fails to deliver or atleast respond to your queries,I strongly recommend to cancel the order.

If they have any issue regarding delivery,they should have respect client’s valuable time and atleast explain this to client. Its really rude and highly unprofessional to ignore.

There are many other legit sellers on Fiverr. But I admit its pretty hard to find one.
I’m also a certified graphic designer,I’d like to help.
You can send me your requirements via Fiverr inbox and we will look into. I’ll send you a draft before actual order being placed so you’re sure what you are getting if you hire me.

I know its not ideal situation to provide free mockups but as you already hurt by other seller so I’d love to help so you can build some trust on Fiverr.

Hope it helps…
I’m always here to answer any question.
You can Email customer support and they can cancel tbis order right away.

Best regards,
Ryan-

Is that really reviews ?

Your explanation of what happened isn’t very easy to understand, which I suspect could have played a part in why the order didn’t go successfully.

But to be clear…

During my rejecting I asked for cancellation

secound thoght I rejected the cancellation

So I did open my self again ticket for cancellation

So rather than allow the seller the opportunity to revise, you requested a cancellation, then declined your own cancellation, then decided to open a new cancellation? If I were your seller, I’d find this behaviour extremely confusing, and suspicious.

I’m afraid you sound like someone who might be quite difficult to work with - I still don’t really understand your original post here, so it’s possible that your seller also failed to understand what you wanted. Jumping straight to cancellation (as a buyer) is a pretty obvious sign of a scam from the perspective of a seller, so it’s possible your buyer assumed that YOU were a scammer due to your behaviour, and opted not to communicate with you anymore. Why would you jump straight to cancellation, rather than try and work out the situation?

There’s nothing about what you’ve said that makes me assume your Seller is a scammer. Freelancers are, for the most part, just real people trying to earn an honest living. Keep that in mind when ordering, and keep in mind that you might have to work extra hard to ensure your Sellers (who may not be from the same country as you) TRULY understand your brief…

Your explanation of what happened isn’t very easy to understand, which I suspect could have played a part in why the order didn’t go successfully.

But to be clear…

During my rejecting I asked for cancellation

secound thoght I rejected the cancellation

So I did open my self again ticket for cancellation

So rather than allow the seller the opportunity to revise, you requested a cancellation, then declined your own cancellation, then decided to open a new cancellation? If I were your seller, I’d find this behaviour extremely confusing, and suspicious.

I’m afraid you sound like someone who might be quite difficult to work with - I still don’t really understand your original post here, so it’s possible that your seller also failed to understand what you wanted. Jumping straight to cancellation (as a buyer) is a pretty obvious sign of a scam from the perspective of a seller, so it’s possible your buyer assumed that YOU were a scammer due to your behaviour, and opted not to communicate with you anymore. Why would you jump straight to cancellation, rather than try and work out the situation?

There’s nothing about what you’ve said that makes me assume your Seller is a scammer. Freelancers are, for the most part, just real people trying to earn an honest living. Keep that in mind when ordering, and keep in mind that you might have to work extra hard to ensure your Sellers (who may not be from the same country as you) TRULY understand your brief…

Jumping straight to cancellation (as a buyer) is a pretty obvious sign of a scam from the perspective of a seller, so it’s possible your buyer assumed that YOU were a scammer due to your behaviour, and opted not to communicate with you anymore.

I thought the same thing. I would have chosen to not respond either. So many concerning signs here and I wouldn’t want to be treated this way.

Archived