Seller that's badgering me

peruviancruiser

I ordered a gig and I clearly stated that I wanted Woothemes Estate theme and the seller provided me with a theme called Royal Estate. It was the incorrect theme so I asked him to send me the right one. He never responded so I bought the right one from someone else. It was only after I asked for a refund that he told me that he gave me the right theme. I told him it wasn’t the right one and asked if he could give me the right one. Then he wrote this: "you disgusting human, go try to rob someone else, go contact your mother. you disgusting pig. try to rob hard working people. how give you the benefit of the doubt . we are very understanding . from the first time, you wanted the list after I clearly fucking stated it was the list, to the themes, are you out of your mind? ? ??? do whatever you have to do. we are 100% right you are disgusting,. people like you give fiverr a bad name! Thief’s and robbers who rob people from there work and time. KARMA Will come and when it does it will destroy you for all the bad you have done . Read the Fiverr fourms!! It’s all about bad business . we take pride and great time in our work for what we do. not to get dicked around by assholes"

Is there anything I can do?

If it’s within three days, you can reject the order. I think you can then request a mutual cancellation. If the order has completed, you will need to contact Customer Support but that has to be done within 14 days of the order completing.

If you can’t get your money back, there is the option of leaving negative feedback. That will warn others about the problems you’ve had.

I would also report the seller. No seller or buyer should speak to anyone like that. Report him/her by hovering over the conversation. In the bottom right hand corner, you will see Report. Click that and Customer Service can deal with the user and he/she will no longer be able to contact you through the messaging system.

I hope you weren’t too hurt or offended by his comments. Personally I’d be laughing all the way to the proverbial bank - rejecting and requesting a cancellation all while reporting him.

Though I must say there are two sides to every story - there’s a chance that you didn’t read his gig, and he clearly stated that he doesn’t offer what you wanted. There’s also the fact that you’re only quoting him, and not quoting yourself.

Either way, I’m curious what kind of hassle that seller has put up with beforehand that caused your transaction to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. If only more people posted stories about how buyers badger them 8->

Me

do you have the "estate" theme by woothemes?

by Fragglesrock

Yes we do !

Me

can I buy it for $5?

Yes of course! Please order a Gig and we will send it to you

Me

I will !

Me

I asked for WooThemes estate. Read it above! Please refund me the money or I will contact Fiverr immediately!

07:57 September 12, 2013

Fragglesrock

you idiot it is wootheme estate! fuck off you thief

Reported 08:33 September 12, 2013

Fragglesrock

you disgusting human, go try to rob someone else, go contact your mother. you disgusting pig. try to rob hard working people. how give you the benefit of the doubt . we are very understanding . from the first time, you wanted the list after I clearly fucking stated it was the list, to the themes, are you out of your mind? ? ?????? do whatever you have to do. we are 100% right you are disgusting,. people like you give fiverr a bad name! Thief's and robbers who rob people from there work and time. KARMA Will come and when it does it will destroy you for all the bad you have done . Read the Fiverr fourms!! It's all about bad business . we take pride and great time in our work for what we do. not to get dicked around by assholes

Reported 08:35 September 12, 2013

peruviancruiser

Me

great! thanks for the fuel. Going to send this to fiverr for sure. I clearly asked for woothemes estate and you gave me something else. Thanks again! :)

08:51 September 12, 2013

Fragglesrock

Sheriff's Note: Calling out other users is not allowed.

your disgusting

That’s horrible. Sorry you had to experience that. Contact customer service if the order is already marked as complete. Here’s the problem though, you’re trying to buy a $99 theme for only $5, which means you both are robbing the REAL web/theme developer. His gig is considered copyright infringement. So people who engage in illegal and/or blackhat activities are usually sellers you should stay away from. That’s just my opinon.

A) Keeping your cool is always important, looks like you’re good there.

B) Reject the order if it’s within 3 days (which it is).

Remember, Fiverr is a community. Sometimes issues need to be dealt with to assure smoothness and the continuity of a positive aura. That’s why Fiverr has customer service, which I’ve found to be very helpful in the past.

🙂

Archived