Seller unclear about pricing

mcampbell84

So I ordered a gig for someone to write my about us page for my blog. It stated on the sellers page that it was $5. She did not meet the deadline for the job, but I gave her more time. She wrote to me saying her internet was down and I could have add another gig for free due to the inconvenience. I told her I didn’t need any other writing services. She then wrote back to me and said I needed to add more money for the service I wanted. I asked how much. She said $30. After that I requested a cancellation. Waiting to hear back. This seller seems very shady. It says on her page that she will write a 600 word about me for $5. Now she wants to change to $35! This is the 1st time I’ve had issues with a seller! It’s crazy and unprofessional!

In addition to what @fonthaunt said, I would also suggest that you report that seller for this. Sellers like this give the site and other sellers a bad name and need to be weeded out. If the basic gig says it will do 600 words for $5 but after ordering you were told $35 then they are completely wrong. If however, you asked for something in addition to the original request then they are entitled to ask for more.

Archived