Fiverr Community Forum

Seller Video Length?

When you go to the video upload page, it tells you that your video has to be 30 seconds or less. I was very careful to do so. I have seen at least one seller, though, in the last week who had a video over a minute and who didn’t have a level or anything.

Is the 30 second limit just a recommendation for Fiverr or is there something I don’t know?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for the responses, @skinnybytara and @oldbittygrandma!

I’m not sure how closely its monitored. I think as long as you get your message across it works!

I’m not sure how closely its monitored. I think as long as you get your message across it works!

Video 2 Minutes 17 seconds - Id like to know the correct video length, im guessing its related to seller levels? bu im only guessing

I also think fiver do not mention it on uploaded page. But video file size should less than 50MB. and no idea about height and width.

See my video around 33 sec

http://fiverr.com/realfollow/bring-7000-unique-real-human-visitors-to-your-website-1000-usa-fb-likes

I second oldbittygrandma. :smiley: You wouldn’t want a video that’s too long since people’s attention spans are quite short.

That being said, I usually upload videos around 1 minute without a problem, as long as it’s less than 50 mb and has “fiverr” somewhere on it. I don’t think they approve of 2 min long videos anymore.

Some of the videos you see that are two minutes or longer might have been submitted a long time ago, before the time limit on videos was enforced.

I am very confused about the video upload. The upload page mentions 50 MB.

But I uploaded a 9 MB and I got a reject because it was too long.

What is the length and what is the resolution?

Can i use fiverr logo within the video?

Wow, @arc_development, way to necro a dead thread from 2013. But to answer your question, videos are presently capped at 60 seconds long and there’s no need to add the Fiverr logo because that’ll be inserted during processing.

when we create video from online video creator webstie.After all when we download video.They add their website domain name such as “xdy.com”.This domain name show in one video when we play video.
So this domain name is showing video.It will be violation of fiverr rules.
please help me.
Thanks