Fiverr Community Forum

Seller violation

Hello fiverr community.
I would like to share with you my experience on fiverr, i was very disappointed with the seller service, because, first of all, he took 10 days to send me the order instead of 2 days, than he send very ridiculous files, and when i asked for revision he send me the same files and he beged me to accept the order, in order to get to level 2 seller level, and that he will send me the correct delivery in 2 days, i have accepted the order because i have no time to lose, but i did not get anything, and i have lost my client have cancelled my purchase order. I have all the images to proove what i m talk.

3 Likes

You should report this to the CS. This is not the kind of sellers we want in this platform

2 Likes

Dont worry contact with coustomer support they will help you.

So you were reselling and it went wrong.

Your seller did violate Fiverr TOS here. In this case, you should be able to complain to Fiverr CS and get a refund. However, you should also keep in mind that you losing your end client is 100% your fault.

You should have managed your business better.

1 Like

I needed the order( kitchen details) to make the kitchen

Why would you accept an order that isn’t complete? You need to reevaluate how you do business as a buyer and a seller. Good luck.

2 Likes

You should have stopped and cancelled then. It went from bad to worse.

3 Likes

Contact customer support as they can probably resolve the issue.

You are too pushy and you have mispercepted me. I never asked you to accept my job for me to go up to level 2

So what really happened?

2 Likes