Maria is right, once you accept the order/approve the final delivery, the clock stops, thus, obviously, you shouldn’t approve a delivery that isn’t the final delivery (doesn’t consist of all files that belong to the delivery). Of course, in any case, if the seller would indeed try to scam you, and not deliver anything, sure, you can and should contact support then.
If you want to know what the actual normal processes are, you can check in the Help Center, for example, you can see what happens when a seller delivers, here:
To accept a delivery:
- Once logged in, click Orders .
- Click on the Gig title to open the order.
Note: You can access your deliveries in a number of ways, such as within your dashboard, emails, or notifications.
- Within the Order page, scroll down to find the delivery message, or go to the “deliveries” tab. You will find the option to click either Yes or No to answer the question: Are you pleased with the delivery and are ready to accept it?
- If you are pleased, click Yes to Approve the Final Delivery . Clicking No will provide you with options on what is needed to be revised on your delivery, along with a text box to explain further.
Note: You have the option to leave private feedback on the order.
- Rate your experience and leave public feedback if you wish to do so. You also have the option to complete the order and skip adding feedback.