I’m not quite sure what to do… I had someone build a website for me and it’s almost finished. However, there have been many revisions due to graphic errors and typos on the sellers end. The online version (proof) has lots of issues and it’s completely out of whack.
I had a feeling she was not happy about the time it was taking her and sure enough, this morning I got a message she was not able to work on it anymore until the end of May and sent me a refund. I declined as I want a finished website (I paid 57 dollars for it) and said I was happy to wait for her to return. She then send the gig as ‘delivered’ which I also declined as I don’t want to accept the not yet finished website as finished. I would like to keep the order open. She says this will mark it as ‘delivered late’ which affects her ranking. Of course I don’t want to cause her problems, however, I also do not want to be stuck with a site that is almost done.
Can someone please advice what to do? I have a feeling that when I accept the refund or accept it as delivered, I will not hear from her again. Which leaves me stuck with the website. I already bought webspace, hosting, etc. so it will cost me money on top of it.
Thank you in advance for the advice!