Seller Withdraw Dispute

shahzaib_717

Hello, i am seller i start dispute reason is buyer add additional requirement which is not a scope of order i already deliver him work according to his requirement so my question is buyer is offline and dispute finish remaining time is near so can i dispute again after withdraw? Because if i didn’t do this order is automatically cancel please share your answers thanks

Why would you open a dispute for an order after you have already delivered the order? You did the work the buyer hired you to do. You deserve to get paid for that work. Offering a dispute is the same thing as you just giving your paycheck back to the buyer. Why would you do that?

Actually i spend almost 3 month on fiverr not knew that mess up things.when i delivered work it is not working on buyer server it the issue on buyer end hosting issue i told him to report to hosting support but he simply said always it is not running blah blah at the end he told me i report on support what you delivered is not working on my side so i start dispute as i think and observe support prefer buyer argument over seller more what you suggest what i do order is already late he start revision but clock is stop because of dispute

You should have thought of that BEFORE delivering the order. There is no point in filing a dispute now. Like jonbaas already mentioned, it is just like receiving the money you just earned and handing it back to your employee/buyer.

You only have ONE option after delivering an order — Accept the amount you received. If you file a dispute, you will even lose the money you just earned.

So, decide for yourself… whatever money your earned or NO money. Which of these 2 options do you want?

Actually i spend almost 3 month on fiverr not knew that mess up things.when i delivered work it is not working on buyer server it the issue on buyer end hosting issue i told him to report to hosting support but he simply said always it is not running blah blah at the end he told me i report on support what you delivered is not working on my side so i start dispute as i think and observe support prefer buyer argument over seller more what you suggest what i do order is already late he start revision but clock is stop because of dispute

Show the work on your domain and hosting, happened to me once, buyer was not smart enough to upload all the files. Wanted to blame me for that.

I totally understand @shahzaib_717 Unfortunately, it is one of those buyers who is probably trying to annoy you for no reason at all.

But, sad to say, that does not give you any extra options right now… considering you’ve already delivered the order. You still have ONLY one option — accept the money you got from the order. On the other hand, if you had asked for help before delivering your order, you would have probably had more options to choose from.

I totally understand @shahzaib_717 Unfortunately, it is one of those buyers who is probably trying to annoy you for no reason at all.

But, sad to say, that does not give you any extra options right now… considering you’ve already delivered the order. You still have ONLY one option — accept the money you got from the order. On the other hand, if you had asked for help before delivering your order, you would have probably had more options to choose from.

hanshuber order is in revision right now so i have options? if i withdraw dispute and he report support so i negotiate with support it is good?

Why would you open a dispute for an order after you have already delivered the order? You did the work the buyer hired you to do. You deserve to get paid for that work. Offering a dispute is the same thing as you just giving your paycheck back to the buyer. Why would you do that?

Show the work on your domain and hosting, happened to me once, buyer was not smart enough to upload all the files. Wanted to blame me for that.

arafatjamil he knew it was working on my side i send him demo also actually on his side hosting issue i also trace issue and give him solution which is not my job but i do

You do not need to copy and paste previous comments that you made. Doing so is not going to make me want to respond to those comments, which I already chose not to respond to the first time.

Archived