Fiverr Forum

Seller won't cancel!

I ordered a gig over a week ago that was supposed to be delivered in three days time. The seller delivered (late) but they had not completed the order! I requested a modification saying they hadn’t done the work (extremely politely) and they responded with “please check.” I requested a mod again and they never responded.

I requested a cancellation after waiting a day, they declined with no response. I requested another one, clarifying I never got they’re delivery. They declined again! I requested a third, and finally a fourth today.

I’m still trying to be polite, I told them I won’t let the order complete because they haven’t done the work. Will fiverr do anything or will this be an endless loop?

You need to contact Customer Support and ask them to review the order and tell them you want a forced cancellation and refund. You might have to keep the “loop” going until they can respond which could take a few days. Fiverr will most likely cancel the order for you (which affects the seller’s cancellation ratio and place in search.) If it is canceled you will get a refund in the form of credit so you can hire another seller to do the work.