Sellers advertising gigs in the buyer requests

elpadrinopost

if you search the forum for sellers advertising on buyer requests or similar, you will be able to join in an existing conversation on this subject.

That was a nice way of saying, “Do a search first before you start a new thread ^%$#@%!.” 😉

Agreed, but in the same right they’re hurting themselves by promoting their services on a system that isn’t geared towards them. It shows a clear lack of professionalism, courtesy and respect for the system.

Imagine how many people are looking at them thinking how annoying they are––I don’t think anyone would want to work with a person that promotes themselves in the Buyers Requests like that. 😒

Fiverr needs to create an option to allow doers to report sellers who advertise their gigs in the buyer request…unbelievable!!! Folks like to abuse everything and anything …it is too annoying:(

I like that idea. Or, let sellers send them a message without losing a request. The message can be a gentle reminder that NO ONE is coming to buyer request to find a seller.

Agreed, but in the same right they’re hurting themselves by promoting their services on a system that isn’t geared towards them. It shows a clear lack of professionalism, courtesy and respect for the system.

Imagine how many people are looking at them thinking how annoying they are––I don’t think anyone would want to work with a person that promotes themselves in the Buyers Requests like that. 😒

@thepromogirl Wow! I’m glad that my subject got your attention as a “Top Seller”. Thanks for your participation 🙂

Someone, who posted, “That was a nice way of saying, “Do a search first before you start a new thread ^%$#@%!.” 😉” must be one of the buyers we’re talking about… I’m just wondering what bothered him if I started a new thread about a problem that has to be fixed?

Someone, who posted, “That was a nice way of saying, “Do a search first before you start a new thread ^%$#@%!.” 😉” must be one of the buyers we’re talking about… I’m just wondering what bothered him if I started a new thread about a problem that has to be fixed?

Everyone agrees with you, but it’s been discussed to death before.

Are you always so dismissive when people try to help you?

If you feel you can do better, please contact Customer Services/

Are you always so dismissive when people try to help you?

If you feel you can do better, please contact Customer Services/

I don’t know who these Fiverr admin people you talk of are but to quote @offlinehelpers:

And no-one’s going to take much notice of a small post when they might take notice of a post with hundred’s of replies where real discussion has happened instead of this discussion which is basically you saying your post is better.

• 2 months later...

Fiverr needs to re-think this feature of their website to make it fool proof. For example separate accounts for buyers and sellers. That way sellers accounts would only be able to read buyers requests instead of posting them. If you both buy and sell, then you have 2 accounts.

This issue will not be fixed by communicating with the sellers who post on buyer requests. If they don’t understand “buyers request” its a strong indication they won’t understand why they shouldn’t advertise on it. Also maybe its working for them? The sellers posting buyers requests have many offers sent to them. Which is confusing because this means sellers trying to sell to each other, both not understanding each other… Gives me a headache thinking about it.

Archived