Fiverr Community Forum

Sellers and buyers! Is one account Okay?

Hello everyone

I m here to ask you,Is sellers and buyers can use only one account or different accounts for individual.

Seller have different account and buyer have different account.or we make a account from where we sell and buy(both thing done with one account).
It’s safe?

Is any restriction with this from fiverr or it’s safe.

Hope you got what I am trying to get.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello,

Yes, you are allowed to use your seller’s account for buying services.

4 Likes

It is the best way if you create the separate account.

1 Like

I am not think so, I am a buyer and a seller… Once account is cool I think… :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Sometime some seller try to harm your seller account.

1 Like

This is bad advice and if the OP does this the account she is using now will be banned.

@ajaykaran9211 Don’t create additional accounts because you will lose all of them. Use one account for everything you do on Fiverr.

2 Likes

Thanks
Great …
I already do this with one account bcz I use many times but I need to confirm from all of you.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks odal

Really Thanks to clear my confusion.but many say it’s not safe.

1 Like

Creating 2 Accounts means you’re banning yourself on Fiverr. Keep it on only 1 account :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks all of you

Really thanks to clear my confusion

I use one account for selling and buying now.but if you have any other suggestions please tell me so it’s help me more.

Thanks

1 Like

Okay thanks​ jazmove

I use one account for sell and buy the other services.any other suggestions if you give me.that better for me :slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️

1 Like

Nothing, just keep in the boundaries of Fiverr TOS and you’ll be successful.

1 Like

Hello aminulv

Thanks for advice but why you think we need separate account.?Any suggestions.bcz everyone say it’s good to create one account for selling and buying.ler me know.

1 Like

I’m Using only one account for both seller and buyers

1 Like

Yes I am also using both. you think it’s safe ?

Please suggest.