Fiverr Forum

Sellers are following really bad advice

U don’t generalise.not everyone with a $5 gig are that bad.some are new sellers but experts with years of experience offline trying to build a new reputation on this platform.

1 Like

Ok. I will say “most of the”. Good enough? $5 is so low, nobody in his right mind would offer a genuine service that is 100% professional for $5. Maybe your converting gig can be done for $5, but I don’t know why you feel offended. It’s not like you can consider yourself an expert for converting PDF to 2D AutoCAD. These should be your side gigs and you should have a main gig offering more complex AutoCAD projects to be considered an expert (and those would probably not cost $5, right?). In my category, more than 90% of the $5 gigs are exactly what I said it was, so it’s a general rule. If you are the exception, good for you, but this is GENERAL.

If you check my gig you will find out I do have more complex autocad project am offering for just $5 but in the real world my minimum project goes for $100 cause have surely built my reputation over time there.

1 Like

No offence bro.Am only trying to make some corrections.

By doing this you will attract buyers like the guy who created this topic who thinks his $5 are worth $100 because he is on Fiverr.

1 Like

Sure.because most of the new sellers here are trying real hard to build reputation and that what matters to them for now.but don’t get me wrong $5 doesn’t worth $100.mind you buyers like that might not be for you.:smirk:

1 Like