Sellers: Do you use your Dashboard?

thinksojoe

Hey there sellers! So the other day, I noticed that I was late on a delivery because custom orders were suddenly not showing up on my dashboard. I did contact support, and they did tell me they were looking into the issue, and also prevented me from taking the hit on the late delivery. Later on when I was telling this story to another seller that I’m friends with, he told me he doesn’t use the dashboard for anything other than replying to buyer feedback. Up until that point, I’d always in my two years here relied on my dashboard for all the at-a-glance information I needed as far as what needed to be done. So does anyone else use the thing, or am I in the minority? Just curious.

I use the dashboard as it´s a click less and it´s there. Every time I read a post here about that bug, I check Selling>Orders for a day or two, then forget about it and go back to using the dashboard.
If I ever had delivered an order late because of that bug though, I´d probably convert to using Selling>Orders instead (and hope that the bug doesn´t convert as well).

I use the dashboard as it´s a click less and it´s there. Every time I read a post here about that bug, I check Selling>Orders for a day or two, then forget about it and go back to using the dashboard.

If I ever had delivered an order late because of that bug though, I´d probably convert to using Selling>Orders instead (and hope that the bug doesn´t convert as well).

I think that’s where I’m at right now is trying to remember to check selling>orders every day and trying to get out of the habit of relying on the dashboard.

Archived