SELLERS IN TROUBLE? TELL us about your gig or sales problems, ask for help here 😢

manuappil

Last month I got multiple orders and my gig is also in first page, but this month I am getting clicks but not getting a single order. so depressing.

Mod Note: Do you other sellers have problems with orders, sales, buyer requests or other things? Tell us about it here, especially if you are new to the forum. Many suggestions will apply to everyone! Write about your:

• Lack of orders in general
  • Lack of sales this month
  • Problems with your gigs
  • Buyer Request Problems
  • Order slowdowns
  • What else?

I’m sorry to hear of your struggles. Perhaps you might find some success marketing and promoting your gigs outside of Fiverr. If sales are lower than you would like, you have the ability to work hard and bring in your own traffic and buyers as well.

It is not Fiverr’s responsibility to provide you with all of your sales. Fiverr is merely a site that allows us freelancers space to host our services. It is up to us to do what is necessary ti build our success.

The gig looks goood, though the word “I” could be capitalized. You could explain what you need from the buyer in order to create the book cover (eg. title? what the book is about? Do they need to select an image or images (stock images) for you to create the cover using?). You could also add more example images.

If you aren’t getting sales you can also 1) Create more gigs (up to 7 initially) and 2) send offers to buyer requests that you can do.

Please y’all should help review my gig, I haven’t made any sale since I joined, please y’all should help me check my gig if there is anything I can do to help improve it!

On 9/7/2017 at 5:48 PM, uk1000 said:

The gig looks goood, though the word “I” could be capitalized. You could explain what you need from the buyer in order to create the book cover (eg. title? what the book is about? Do they need to select an image or images (stock images) for you to create the cover using?). You could also add more example images.

If you aren’t getting sales you can also 1) Create more gigs (up to 7 initially) and 2) send offers to buyer requests that you can do.

Thanks a lot bro, this is really helpful

@uk1000 thank you for the suggestion. I will apply this.: joy:

I share on social media like Facebook, twitter, google plus, linked in, etc. but it doesn’t work at all. 😕

Social media works and works well.

When you share, people will see it and check out your gig. They’ll come to 5r and look around.

The good news is they’re probably make a purchase from someone. The bad news is that someone may not be you.

Sadly, social media may bring potential customer to your gig but the chances are, they will look around and see other people’s gigs as well.

5r is still getting their 20% and you are helping this platform generate sales overall, which is good for everyone.

Still no sales. I can’t see a single request in BR section. Last week my gigs were not showing in the search results even if I search them by their name. After sometime it will appear and disappear again.

Now I have only two gigs listed on Fiverr. Will add more number of gigs in coming days. I hope I will be able to see few buyer’s request then.

Still no sales. I can’t see a single request in BR section. Last week my gigs were not showing in the search results even if I search them by their name. After sometime it will appear and disappear again.

Now I have only two gigs listed on Fiverr. Will add more number of gigs in coming days. I hope I will be able to see few buyer’s request then.

Treat you like a buyer.

What are your product benefits.

Why should I buy it to you?

What are your product advantages over others.

Is this product safe.

And is this product more valuable than the money I spend.

I’m fairly new on Fiver, but I made it to level 2 and my sales literally shut down. Not getting many impressions or gig views. I emailed Support and they were very nice. They are constantly experimenting with their algorithm, figuring out the most optimum way to serve their sellers. Hoping for the best. I suggest taking good care of your customers on your way up. If they love you, they’ll become repeat buyers. Just got 5 orders today from my repeat customers.

Archived