Sellers inbox custom offers

jane_4

Is that forbidden to send custom offer?

It is forbidden to send random custom offers to sellers who have not contacted you.

To do this is called spamming.

If someone has sent you a message then it’s ok.

Ok that’s fine.I was scared as some time my buyers asked me to send custom offer.

Some time buyer message me, discuss idea,charges etc then asked me to send custom offer. So I do.

Yeah that’s fine. What’s not fine is getting a new message without any other communication from the seller with an offer for “make you great traffics/give you 3 billion facebooks” for $5.

if you’ve discussed it with the buyer, then it’s fine. I usually float a few options at them to choose from then give them the one they choose.

Yeah that’s fine. What’s not fine is getting a new message without any other communication from the seller with an offer for “make you great traffics/give you 3 billion facebooks” for $5.

if you’ve discussed it with the buyer, then it’s fine. I usually float a few options at them to choose from then give them the one they choose.

Why do sellers do this?

Why do sellers do this?

Better ask the now-hidden response from the seller above me, as they are masterfully choosing this particular thread to spam. Ultimately, a combination of ignorance and greed/stupidity/desperation. I mixed the last three as ignorance (NOT stupidity–just not knowing something) can stand alone, but those three all bounce of each other very nicely, and only ignorant people would think this idea worked.

So a fail on all fronts, really.

• 5 months later...

Sometime its headache for me… Getting random Custom offer.

Worst thing. i don’t have time to reply… and if i don’t reply.

it will affect my response time… Any how i need to reply them. … 😕

Sometimes when we reply, they also reply to secure their response rate and it’s a never ending irritating situation.

Guest offlinehelpers

Sometimes when we reply, they also reply to secure their response rate and it’s a never ending irritating situation.

You only need to respond to the first message form a buyer - the time isn’t counted after that.

Archived