Sellers: My Fiverr repeat business is really starting to take off. What about you?

hotwebideas

I don’t have a real percentage, but I estimate that about 35% of my Fiverr business in the last 3 weeks has been from repeat business. I had a woman order 6 of my gigs in the past 2 weeks and a new buyer order 8. Another buyer purchased 4.

This is really making me happier as a seller here. All these buyers started out buying one of my gigs and I guess after I deliver, they just keep coming back for more.

I assume most of the veteran Fiverr sellers are seeing the same trend…

Enlighten me…

Bruce

Guest tn5rr2012

Bruce that is great and repeat buyers are good for two reasons, they like what you do so they order more and they also tell their friends and family about the quality of your work… excellent

The majority of my business is repeat or referrals. I currently have one who has ordered 20-30 gigs starting before Christmas and always says that she’ll come back for more (and that is one buyer that I trust to come back since she’s already proven to stick to her word) and another one who ordered one a few weeks back and has ordered another 9 recently.

I’ve gotten a lot of multiple orders lately. Love them. I try to offer very unique gigs and something cool for the money (when I started I was almost the only crocheter on here and now there are almost 200) so it’s flattering to have repeat business.

Does anyone make a practice of following up with customers a week or two later and trying to get more business? Is that considered spammy? I do it with customers who have ordered twice. So far now the reception has been very good. I want to try it with people who’ve collected my gig but not ordered, though I can see where that can have positive and negative results. What does anyone else think?

Archived