Sellers need more options to edit gigs

scrubj

Hi! I wonder if there’s any way to customize my gigs more… I wish if there are more options in gig edits… I have several gigs… and I have edited them few times for the best use… However, sometimes I have edited the title, description and other details… but the link or the urls cannot be changed… Because of that I face a lot of problems with buyers placing the orders in the wrong gigs… I hope if there are options for that… 🙂 Thank you!

What kind of features are you looking for to customize them further? I kind of like that Fiverr keeps it simple and direct, and actually find that it leaves less room for misinterpretation and mistakes of people purchasing the gig thinking it’s something else. You just need to be specific and to the point in descriptions.

What kind of features are you looking for to customize them further? I kind of like that Fiverr keeps it simple and direct, and actually find that it leaves less room for misinterpretation and mistakes of people purchasing the gig thinking it’s something else. You just need to be specific and to the point in descriptions.

Archived