Sellers stop posting in buyer requests

emma_john

I’m new on fiverr and whenever I open up buyer requests page,there are dozens of posts of seller statements such as"hey,I’m a good writer,contact me".
I’m fed up reading such requests,I mean if you are so desperate to get order then why don’t you submit offers to buyers instead of creating your requests.I wonder why fiverr does not ban such accounts.

• 7 months later...

Yes, Some of Seller Use this features to promoting gigs, but its a really against of fiverr TOS, and fiverr need to take actions against the issue and Also, fiverr need to Place “Report” features in this section, Then if any one see any promotional gigs in “Buyer Request Section” then user will be reporting through.
Thanks

I'm new on fiverr and whenever I open up buyer requests page,there are dozens of posts of seller statements such as"hey,I'm a good writer,contact me". I'm fed up reading such requests,I mean if you are so desperate to get order then why don't you submit offers to buyers instead of creating your requests.I wonder why fiverr does not ban such accounts.

I’m quite new on Fiverr myself and this phenomenon is even more problematic if, like me, you are trying to establish yourself in a small niche. I rarely find anything in the buyer requests section, but when I do are mostly spammy comments…

Archived