Fiverr Community Forum

Sellers, what are your most unique gig and least unique gig that you sell? [ARCHIVED]

I would love to hear your answers (do not post URLs), just a short description. Out of all the gigs you offer on Fiverr, what is the one that you don’t think anyone else offers on Fiverr (realizing there are similar gigs)? Also, which one of your gigs is similar to others?

Most unique: I sell music from my new rock album and my video website analysis.

Least Unique: Video testimonials of any website.

Let me hear ya!

Bruce

Most unique: Ass Shaking Yeti Dance video greetings

Least Unique: Tip gig… lol!

thefacebookgeek said: Most unique: Ass Shaking Yeti Dance video greetings

I watched that video. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUnique!!!

I have only one gig… I threw everything in there because I was new and not sure what to include. It seems to work so I left it.

Kim

The most unique Gig I have is writing blog posts as Santa or Mrs Claus. Its been cool and amazing what people ask for. I roll with it and have a blast :slight_smile:

My gigs seem so boring next to these! :wink:

I’d say my most unique is giving feedback on a poem or short story (it might be too unique as no one has ordered it yet), and my least unique is probably blog commenting.

My less unique is a translation gig. Maybe my slightly most unique was a gig I had with writing romantic/love letters in Spanish and I guess that because no one ever have ordered it, and so I suspended it. Or maybe there are not many romantic people around… :wink:

My most unique is a reading using Aboukra cards - I’m the only one offering it, as far as my searches have found.

My least unique is tarot readings. That market’s pretty saturated, but it’s something I can do so I figured I might as well list it as a gig. :slight_smile:

My most unique gig is that I offer custom jazz songs. I haven’t seen that particular type of custom song gig yet.

My least unique is the custom special occasion song: everyone does happy birthday!

I do, however, try to give buyers other options in the description with more unique songs. : )

Anna

~Annasongs~

P.S. I am impressed by the Yeti dance! :smiley:

well, mine are not too unique, but i need camera to sell unique gigs :smiley:

My most unique gig now is auto post unique and fresh article every day for one year check it out fragglesrock.

Sheriff’s Note: Please respect the post author’s request to not post links. That way you comply with ToS and you don’t end up removed or with a silly fragglesrock on your post.

Reply to @madmoo: Wow, you do well with the food! Pastas, caffeinated drinks and now healthy green vegetables. I would love to see what you do with buttercream cakes LOL

Reply to @ruanna3: Hey Annasongs, I have to check you out. I have a smooth jazz album from 2000.

Reply to @anaspiechick: I checked out your gigs and I like the mermaid dolphin one. Very cool!

Reply to @kim_talented: kim_talented is really talented kim!

Unique: Talk to your kids as Santa’s Helper about getting on the nicelist

Non-Unique: Testimonials

My most unique gig is my family tree gig and most like everyone else in the room, I have a tip jar, that’s it

Probably this one:

"I will accept you into the number 1 ranked guild of Trickster Online for $5"

and i have plenty of generic graphic design ones too.

The graphic design ones get all the gigs, lol

Most unique: Ass Shaking Yeti Dance video greetings

Least Unique: Tip gig… lol!

thefacebookgeek said: Most unique: Ass Shaking Yeti Dance video greetings

I watched that video. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUnique!!!