Sellers, what do you do with Fiverr sales?

hotwebideas

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I save it up within Fiverr until I have a few hundred dollars.

Then I withdraw and immediately send 50% of it to my bank’s savings account to build up an emergency fund.

10% goes to some sort of charity/church.

10-15% goes to reinvesting into my efforts in trying to earn full time income online.

The rest I use for fun stuff like buying gifts for friends/family, taking the wife out to dinner, going on a vacation, ect.

Then I withdraw and immediately send 50% of it to my bank’s savings account to build up an emergency fund.

10-15% goes to reinvesting into my efforts in trying to earn full time income online.

The rest I use for fun stuff like buying gifts for friends/family, taking the wife out to dinner, going on a vacation, ect.

I withdraw the funds to save in my paypal account. It is my hope to use what I earn on fiverr to help fund my dream of providing a stellar program for at risk and homeless youth in continuum of my professional growth in my community. Our children are the future and deserve every opportunity to succeed.

I withdraw the funds to save in my paypal account. It is my hope to use what I earn on fiverr to help fund my dream of providing a stellar program for at risk and homeless youth in continuum of my professional growth in my community. Our children are the future and deserve every opportunity to succeed.

Archived