Selling as a student?

anxiousburrito

Am i able to offer services as a student? Like I don’t have any completed degrees but I am currently in a Creative Writing program to get a B.A. as well as an Editing/Publishing B.A., but I wasn’t able to become a seller without having graduated college. Is there any way around this.

Guest offlinehelpers

Am i able to offer services as a student? Like I don’t have any completed degrees but I am currently in a Creative Writing program to get a B.A. as well as an Editing/Publishing B.A., but I wasn’t able to become a seller without having graduated college. Is there any way around this.

I wasn’t able to become a seller without having graduated college

Hi there! Anyone can sell - you don’t have to add your degree - it’s there for you to add it when you graduate (good luck!) but you can sell without entering any educational information at all. 🙂

Is there any way around this.

You just have to be able to deliver quality products and service. The degree is nice but it is talent that will get you sales. Go for it, and good luck.

Archived