Fiverr Community Forum

Selling Cute Character Profile Icons and Digital Art!

Hello! :wave:
I’m a new seller on Fiverr looking to make cute digital cartoon art for interested buyers.

I currently have two gigs open and ready to take orders:

Custom Character Icons: $5

I’ll draw a bust of your character of choice with any desired expression and theme to use as your profile icon.

Summarized Gig Description

A cute profile icon featuring your desired character.

• These are drawn on a 600×600 px digital canvas with 350 dpi resolution.

• Each icon comes with a free background and you’re choice of flat, cell, or soft shading.

When starting a commission I provide the buyer with quick prose sketches with at least 2 unique variations of the initially requested design for the buyer to choose one that better suits their liking. Once the buyer chooses a sketch and suggests any needed edits, I then start on the line-art. I will continue to update the buyer as I progress with the icon, doing any needed tweaks and alterations along the way until finally finishing the icon. I strive to deliver the icon to a quality that satisfies my customer to the best of my ability.

If you’re interested click the link above.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions not addressed in the linked gig description above.

Regular Digital Art Commissions: $5 - $15

Summarized Gig Description

A custom digital drawing featuring your desired character.

• Size depends upon the buyer’s needs if no specific size is requested art is drawn on a 4092×5787 px digital canvas with 350 dpi resolution.

When starting a commission I provide the buyer with quick prose sketches Until the buyer chooses one to their liking. Once the buyer chooses a sketch and suggests any needed edits, I then start on the line-art. I will continue to update the buyer as I progress with the icon, doing any needed tweaks and alterations along the way until finally finishing the icon. I strive to deliver the icon to a quality that satisfies my customer to the best of my ability.

If you’re interested click the link above.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions not addressed in the linked gig description above.

If you’re interested in any of the gigs above, please click the gigs header and order.

If you have any questions or advice to give me, please feel free to bring it to my attention.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my gigs!

Best of wishes~ :star:

2 Likes

So cute, good luck and welcome! :grinning: