Fiverr Community Forum

Selling fast, same day, quality essays as a new seller!

Hi, I’m Paige, and I’m a college business/accounting student working hard to fund my education during this pandemic. My Fiverr Gig is about selling quality, thought-provoking essays in half the time as other sellers. I always strive to finish them in less than a few hours with the same quality as one that could take days. I do this using writing techniques I have practiced thoroughly, my knowledge in Word 2016, and just having a fast typing speed in general.

If you are looking for a GREAT essay that will definitely impress either yourself, your colleagues, classmates, maybe even students, ProperWrites will properly write any essay you need.

Check out the link below if you’re interested! I look forward to meeting all the regulars and up-and-coming entrepreneurs in the forum!

https://www.fiverr.com/share/gyLyNY

3 Likes

Your gig more than likely breaks Fiverr’s terms of service. I’ll leave it to others to judge.

In case you haven’t read the TOS, which you would have agreed you read when you completed your profile, they state:

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service: * Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers.

Essays are generally thought of as academic works and you clearly talk about classmates and students. You might be lucky and get the gig taken down by Fiverr and possibly receive a warning, or you might be unlucky and get banned from the platform.

My advice would be to delete your gig and create a new one without using the words essays, classmates and students. It’s no good editing your existing gig as I believe that the gig link remains the same - and that contains the word ‘essays’. Also, familiarise yourself with the terms of service: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service .

1 Like

No, if someone were to tell me it was for an assignment for an academic institution, I would decline the request and report them. I was being earnest but I understand where the concern comes from. I am familiar with Fiverr TOS just fine, there are plenty of Fiverr Gigs that do essays and other writing as a service.

1 Like

I’m just pointing out how your gig is likely to be viewed by the Fiverr team.

I know that the word ‘essay’ isn’t exclusive to the academic world - it can mean non-academic writing as well.

However, we have repeatedly seen reported in the forum that gigs are taken down by Fiverr for offering essay writing services. There doesn’t appear to be any differentiation between academic and non-academic services.

In other words, if you use the word ‘essay’ in your gig description or title it is likely to be removed, regardless of your intended meaning - if not immediately, then maybe weeks or months down the line. But it will eventually happen.

If you’re serious about building a career on Fiver, why even risk it? Yes, you might make a few dollars in the meantime - but once your gig is discovered by Fiverr, you will likely receive an account warning and you’ll probably find your income will dry up.

I’m just trying to be helpful.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice. I acknowledge that scenario may occur, and will accept the consequences that I may incur upon myself. I just wanted a comfortable occupation that both suited my writing passion and helps others.

1 Like