Fiverr Forum

Selling the Services of Children

I’m not sure if Fiverr has any rules on this. But I find it really inappropriate for a man to be selling videos of his little girl dancing. Who do you think is buying these videos? It’s not like they’re of a professional quality where it would be used for advertising. ( and the videos are categorized under fun & bizarre). Are there any Fiverr rules or guidelines on this?

No rules on this. I found what you are talking about. It’s not any worse than Honey Booboo or any other child on TV or in the movies. She’s dressed and just dancing. She’s not much of a dancer so not sure why anyone would buy it but it’s not the worst thing I’ve seen people make their kids do. Look at child beauty contests.

It could be an advertising agency, a web marketer, someone making a youtube video.

What’s the big deal? In America sometimes you see babies and toddlers competing in beauty pageants. Children belong to their parents, and unless it’s actual child abuse, it’s none of our business how they’re being raise. As far as I’m concerned, the kids are having fun, they’re not being mistreated, so who cares?

I don’t see anything wrong with dancing. But I don’t understand why someone would pay to see it? Youtube is full of dancing videos.