"Send a Custom Offer" is a Great Way to Attract New Buyers [ARCHIVED]

filzausman

I am a successful Level 2 seller here on fiverr since 2 years and sharing my experience of using “Send a Custom Offer” here on fiverr.

My, 1 of every 10th buyer always ask me (how to order or send you this specific amount?) we agree during conversation and discussing job. I always used to generate “Send a Custom Offer” for them of a specific money we agreed for the job, so the job gets done on fiverr and we both have ease of mind. So I do not need to spend mony time to show them how to order, if they are new to fiverr.

That’s it!

Now that fiverr has provided the ability to link the custom offer to a specific gig, it’s much better now. My complaint use be that custom quote orders wouldn’t be reflected in my portfolio, but now they are. That was a welcome feature addition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This is a great feature however, for me, I find it a bit spammy if I receive custom offers without asking for it.

I suggest to first make contact with the potential buyer and ask them if they would like a custom offer first. It’s just manners instead forcing your gig onto someone’s plate.

Hi! When I send a custom order and they don’t respond, I will send a message reminding them that I’ve sent one and ask how I can help them to make a decision before withdrawing the offer. They usually respond by either accepting the offer or letting me know why they waited (so I can decide whether to give more time or withdraw the offer) or that they’ve chosen someone else (then I withdraw the offer). The great thing is now I have closure and can move on or get to work! And I never worry either way! Hope this helps!

Archived