Send more than 100 buyer requests

sachingurjar11

Hello everyone,
i want to share something very interesting…
Today I just made a century (100+) not in completing orders but in sending proposal to buyer request but didn’t get any single order yet and I’m on fiverr since 17 March 2020.
and I’m also providing 7 services so i made 7 gigs.
i got 2 response from buyers but they was part of scam because they have told me to pay security fee first.

Can Seniors help me what’s going wrong with me or my gigs?

If you want us to Improve your GIG or share your gig with us you have two sections on the forum for the same. Start new topic with your description, who you are, what skills you have and link to your Fiverr profile, also you can do that here on the forum so when a person clicks on your profile there will be a link and bg image (check mine profile to see how that appears).

I decided I am not going to send any more buyers request offer since most of them are scam or just ridicules. I will wait for buyers to find me organically.

Quality not quantity.

Did you personalise each response to demonstrate you had read and understood the specific needs of each buyer request? Did you include a sentence to explain how your skills and experience align perfectly with the buyer requests?

Or did you send the same copy and paste message to everyone?

Quality not quantity.

Did you personalise each response to demonstrate you had read and understood the specific needs of each buyer request? Did you include a sentence to explain how your skills and experience align perfectly with the buyer requests?

YES I did all the dids, but happen nothing, what should i expect from those dids I did.

:crazy_face:

If you want us to Improve your GIG or share your gig with us you have two sections on the forum for the same. Start new topic with your description, who you are, what skills you have and link to your Fiverr profile, also you can do that here on the forum so when a person clicks on your profile there will be a link and bg image (check mine profile to see how that appears).

I decided I am not going to send any more buyers request offer since most of them are scam or just ridicules. I will wait for buyers to find me organically.

Ok thanks I’ll do it as you told me. and again thanks for your valuable informations.

Quality not quantity.

Yeah i always write in purposals that i understood about what you want from me.

and i also add my experience and skills which i offers here.

no everytime i changes in my purposal according buyer needs.

what should i do now to getting orders.

Yeah i always write in purposals that i understood about what you want from me.

and i also add my experience and skills which i offers here.

no everytime i changes in my purposal according buyer needs.

what should i do now to getting orders.

Writing every proposal is beneficial for our own good, because this is how the communication skill improves.

Copy pasting have to do nothing with the good communication practices. It doesn’t matter if the response to proposal is not yet coming. but at least we understand, how to write. 👍

Writing every proposal is beneficial for our own good, because this is how the communication skill improves.

Copy pasting have to do nothing with the good communication practices. It doesn’t matter if the response to proposal is not yet coming. but at least we understand, how to write. 👍

but if we write purposal manually and buyer requests are showing between 9 or 10 then if we will write manually than Other request will be Gone.

Hello everyone,

i want to share something very interesting…

Today I just made a century (100+) not in completing orders but in sending proposal to buyer request but didn’t get any single order yet and I’m on fiverr since 17 March 2020.

and I’m also providing 7 services so i made 7 gigs.

i got 2 response from buyers but they was part of scam because they have told me to pay security fee first.

Can Seniors help me what’s going wrong with me or my gigs?

Today I just made a century (100+) not in completing orders but in sending proposal to buyer request

You have answered your own question. The likely reason why you are not getting sales is because you send generic responses that demonstrate you’ve not read, understood or acknowledged you can do the buyer’s job.

but if we write purposal manually and buyer requests are showing between 9 or 10 then if we will write manually than Other request will be Gone

Please, take a moment to understand what you are trying to achieve. Is it better to send 100 replies that are unlikely to get you work, or five carefully written replies that demonstrate you’ve understand the task in hand and give confidence to the buyer that you’ve read and understand their offer of work?

Today I just made a century (100+) not in completing orders but in sending proposal to buyer request

You have answered your own question. The likely reason why you are not getting sales is because you send generic responses that demonstrate you’ve not read, understood or acknowledged you can do the buyer’s job.

but if we write purposal manually and buyer requests are showing between 9 or 10 then if we will write manually than Other request will be Gone

Please, take a moment to understand what you are trying to achieve. Is it better to send 100 replies that are unlikely to get you work, or five carefully written replies that demonstrate you’ve understand the task in hand and give confidence to the buyer that you’ve read and understand their offer of work?

i totally understood now thanks for valuable information and i appreciate it…

now I’ll write purposal myself on each buyer requests manually.

Again big Thanks

Archived