Fiverr Forum

Send out buyer requests everyday without a single order

I take it upon myself to send out buyer requests as soon as it is opened everyday and I am always online yet the only notification I get on my phone is whenever my battery is running low. I wonder what is happening. And I believe my gigs aren’t bad in terms of reviews and all. What can I do to get more conversions?

Its normal for that to happen and it’s happening to me too but we just need to keep sending it

I agree with @adrenalinecage :((((

I guess we do. I just keep trying to motivate myself and not thinking about it. I just try as hard as I can to writ a good pitch every time I respond to a request. But I could use some conversions honestly…lol

Same here! You can see how many offers get sent very quickly so the Buyers can choose their favourite. Hopefully you’ll get one soon! I’m waiting too :laughing:

I’m sending it as well, but never really got any order from those buyers. :woman_shrugging:

I always ensure I send as fast as I can even sometimes being the first or second seller to send an offer but I wonder why they are skipping me for the ones coming after me. Guess they just don’t like my face. :rofl:

Yep, that’s happened to me too! I guess when everyone is watching the Buyers Request section, the Buyer gets the best selection from Sellers. Keep trying, you’ll get one! :clap:

If you type “write buyer request” in the search bar above there are several posts on how to write an effective reply which may be helpful to you.

I just Feel the same pain you are suffering from. Although I cant just such response :slightly_frowning_face:

Thanks, friend:kissing_smiling_eyes:

I will try to do that too. Maybe there is something I am missing. Thanks

Its’ a little frustrating tbh

You have 4 sells in 2 months that’s great. You will have more.

When I sent out buyer requests, I only got answered 10% (this is 1 year ago). I built a good relationship with one of these buyers and asked him about it. He told me he received a lot of answers, so much he didn’t know how to choose. He chose me because I was one of the first to answer and because I was more expensive than the others, so my answer stood out from the others. He told me that most of the answers were very very very cheap, so he got the impression that he was going to get ripped off.

Yes yes…I just even got active this month. I got a flurry of activities in one week and after that everything just went silent. But I’m hoping I’d get more as you said.

This is a great insight. One thing I try to do is strike a balance and finding the middle ground charging too high and charging too low. It seems that competitive pricing is becoming a myth on Fiverr. No body wants to hire someone too low.

And you will find surprisingly that the more you charge (up to a certain balance of course) the more orders you get and the best customers too. WIth cheap orders, you get customers who want always more and more and for free, they don’t value your work. With expensive orders, customers value your work, they are willing to pay more for your best effort.

When you are new, you have to accept orders for little money, you have to establish first a reputation. But when you have some 5-star reviews, you’ll want to increase your prices, offer value and forget about buyer requests. :slight_smile:

Maybe it’s time to jack up my price a little. Most of my 4 orders have just been plain daylight intellectual robbery. I am ashamed to remember what some people have gotten for a feel dollars from me. #LamentationsOfANewbie

I haven’t seen your offers to the buyer requests, but I’d say that most likely it’s your portfolio.
For $30 you can get a pretty decent template. If you wish to compete with other sellers in this price range then you need to improve your portfolio with your best work.

I assume emojis, clip art and animated text is not your best work :slight_smile: