Send you 46 fiverr gig ideas you can offer without any special skill or talent

Hi guys

I have a new gig up and I’m excited about it. I worked on that for a while now.

I came up with 46 Fiverr Gig Ideas you can offer without having a coding or design background or any other special skills.

Here are 5 examples for you as a little treat :slight_smile:

I will back your Kickstarter project

(Sometimes Kickstarter campaigns need a little boost before they take off. For 5$ you could back them with 2$)

I will find 25 royalty free photos for your topic

(It is a difficult journey to find beautiful and specific royalty free pictures. Let people pay you for searching those images)

I will promote your Instagram account on boredpanda / reddit and imgur

(For all of those websites you just need to make an account and then you can post. Pick a catchy headline and some nice photos from your client)

I will open your website on my Macbook / iPhone and make a picture

(You can put the clients website on your screen and make a nice picture. Maybe with a cup of coffee and a newspaper next to it. You can also make a video out of it for a few extra bucks)

I will talk to you in (insert your language) on skype for 20 minutes

(Do you speak a rather uncommon language? Offer this gig. You can help someone by talking and you don’t have to be a teacher)

MY GIG

Suggest you read the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the home page so that you do not suggest anything which may violate them. For example you are not allowed to share contact details outside of Fiverr.

i’m sorry but i don’t understand your point with the contact details. what did i do wrong?

hey Congratulation for this Success can you help me for improving my GIG.
Thank you

You suggest using skype but it is necessary to get permission from Customer support to use that. You will find out more when you read the Terms of Service. Will leave it with you.

"To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted."

this wouldn’t be the case in my examples.

If you type “skype” in the search bar above you will find lots of posts on the subject. As I said I will leave it with you.