Sending buyer request Daily but didn't get any orders

Respected Members,

I am sending buyer request daily but didn’t get any orders
Anyone tell me what’s the issue/ problem

Thanks

Regards
Hussain_memon7

3 Likes

Hi Hussain. Sending buyer requests doesn’t guarantee that you would receive an order. Please check out the fiverr tips section, to see what measures you can take to improve your gig and receive orders.
All the best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you for you kind assistance :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can share your gigs on social media: facebook, twitter, linkedin

1 Like

You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
You need to find a market
Promote your gig on social media networks
Use social media network promotions on the fiverr account
Send the buyer request 10
Since this is a competitive market, you should try to build it proficiently and try to increase your sales
Stay with the account whenever possible
Read the hints of the forum
There are so many tips you need
https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

best wishes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We can’t really advise you without seeing an example of your buyer request. I didn’t learn to read others minds yet.

1 Like

so you want me to show my request which i have sent to buyers

At least. Right now without seeing what you are sending it’s pure guessing why people don’t reply on your buyer requests.

And if we will see what you are sending out we might be able to advise you if there is something else to improve.

If not then you can just go ahead and search on this forum topic on how to write successful buyer requests and learn from there.

1 Like

Respected client

I have read ur request and I m confident enough to work with you within a short period of time

This is exactly the kind of job that I am looking forward.

I am confident and sure enough that I would enjoy this opportunity to create something that we both get benefit from

I would appreciate if you would allow me to showcase my skills and hire me to show you my creative work for you.

Also you can check my portfolio:

https://www.behance.net/sheikhanigraphics

Regards,
Hussain Sheikhani

Ok, I have a lot of bad news for you.

1. You broke the TOS. You are not allowed to share the link outside of fiverr. There is a list of the websites that you are allowed to use and behance is not one of them. So you are lucky that you still didn’t get banned.

2. I needed something done recently I was ignoring this “copy paste” messages for my request that all basically sound like “I’m sure I can do it, please give me a chance”. That doesn’t even sound like you read the request itself. You need to add something personal and what relates to that particular project.

And again: there is a good topic on this forum with great tips for buyer requests.
If your strategy still didn’t work it’s time to change that strategy.

2 Likes

so first thing i have to remove my portfolio link and little changes in my custom proposal?
one more thing that custom proposal is good or relevant proposal according to buyer title and description is good?