Sending messages to my old buyers will violate TOS?

exdesigns

Hello Everyone!!!

I’m offering graphic design service on fiverr. Recently I create a new gig for video editing. And I though to say about my new gig to my old buyers.

So if I send message to them by telling I offer video editing service, Will it violate TOS?

Thank you.

If they decide to flag it as spam you could get a warning.
If it’s not about a current order or recent message they sent it would be risky to send a message I think.
Also saying you offer video and they’ve never asked you about video would be risky as some might flag it

I’ve done this in the past, I’ve just let them know about a service they could be interested in with just one message, I can’t say I’ve ever had any issues with it but now this is making me question if it violated ToS lol. Either way some said thank you, some said they’d come to for the service or some just ignored it but I can’t say any ever turned into sales, so I don’t think it’s worth doing.

Hello Everyone!!!

I’m offering graphic design service on fiverr. Recently I create a new gig for video editing. And I though to say about my new gig to my old buyers.

So if I send message to them by telling I offer video editing service, Will it violate TOS?

Thank you.

It will be spam, unless they have asked you to inform them about any new service you might offer.

Sending unsolicited offers is a ToS violation.

Yes, you will be violating the ToS.

“Spamming is not allowed on Fiverr. Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything not directly related to their Gigs or orders.”

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452317-Best-Practices-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers-Gigs

I’ve done this in the past, I’ve just let them know about a service they could be interested in with just one message, I can’t say I’ve ever had any issues with it but now this is making me question if it violated ToS lol. Either way some said thank you, some said they’d come to for the service or some just ignored it but I can’t say any ever turned into sales, so I don’t think it’s worth doing.

Yeah but I got one sale from that.

Yes, you will be violating the ToS.

“Spamming is not allowed on Fiverr. Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything not directly related to their Gigs or orders.”

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452317-Best-Practices-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers-Gigs

Okay thanks for your advice.

Archived