Fiverr Community Forum

Sending offer to buyer's

There are many buyers who do not mention the amount of money. Are they legal buyers on Fiverr? Can Offer Send to them? Want a solution to expert.Pls, let me inform.

1 Like

Yes,You can send offers to those buyers.

1 Like

They want sellers to tell them how much it will cost, so they’ve left the budget amount undisclosed. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yes you can send them offer

2 Likes

In fact, nowadays it has become such that many people will bite here that they will bite with different types of amounts, in which case Claym want to see how much and how good it can be, and seeing his discretion, he gives the job to him, Every job should start minimam and maximam amounts should be really reasonable.

2 Likes

It hurts my eyes to read an all bold post. :scream:

In addition, it is considered shouting or at least speaking loudly to get your point across when the text is all bold. Please do not shout at us on the Forum! :fearful:

2 Likes

Why are the same writings like vickiespencer ?
rbraihan

I wrote it like this on my own, if it does match with someone, then it does not have to do anything

When this post first appeared in the thread it was written in all BOLD letters. However, @rbraihan changed the BOLD lettering to normal lettering so it is now easier to read. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you @rbraihan.

1 Like

Ok …Thank you So much @vickiespencer

1 Like