Sending Offers in the Buyers Request

idealisticg

Hi,

I’m technically a New Seller, and I’m looking for advice on how to send successful offers to others in the Buyers Request section. This seems to be the only way I can gain orders since again, I’m a New Seller with nothing but 2 reviews…

Does anyone have any tips on writing a convincing offer to Buyer Requests and how to just make your offer really successful in gaining the buyers’ interest?

Thanks.

I think you should take this line out:

Disclosure: I don’t have experience in this industry, but my price makes up for that. I charge only $5. They say time = money. Thanks for your time!

It’s true, but you don’t have to state it in your gig description. Focus on your skills instead.

Also, why does your gig image say “we”? Are you a team or one person?

I read in your description that you deliver the flyer as “png or a file attached to Word”.
You should deliver the flyer in a format suitable for digital printing.
PNG encodes color in RGB mode, while you need a format that supports CMYK color encoding, such as pdf, ai and psd.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I don’t think that there is a market for the first one.

The second one is de facto superseded by the functionality of Office, that converts a PDF file into a Word document pretty well.

Archived