Sending Offers no Buyers

I am new here.
I created 4 Gigs a month ago and sent alot of offers but still i didnt get a single order.
Help me how to get my first order…
thank you.

Dear Adnan:

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

For example:

Your profile image: I suggest a color photo of you smiling.
Your log line: No suggestions.
Your profile text:
Hello! My name is Adnan AdDY.
I Love Art! I feel Creative. I always like to design new things, whether it’s a Logo, Sketch Drawing, Photo Editing, Building a Website, or anything else on your Mind. I’d Love to take it and turn it into a new Great Visual for you.
I am available for any Questions.
This gig title is wrong: I will design Resposive Website within 24 hours
All your gigs should have video, and so on…

Good luck,
Blaise

Hello Blaisefaint,
i am new to forum and came across your comment and couldn’t stop myself from admiring the way you summarized and collect all the tips and data that a new seller should take care of …Great reply …Appreciated :slight_smile: