Sending physical objects

telmoleal

Hi. In this gig I built a physical object (diorama) for my client and I’m ready to ship it to him.

How should I proceed now? Should I deliver the last milestone and then send the package or send it and wait for the package to arrive to deliver the last milestone? Once sent I’ll have a tracking number to follow the package and know when it arrived.

Thanks for your help

Have you read this yet? https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011287938-Gigs-that-require-shipping

There’s a “Shipping Physical Deliverables” section in the ToS, too.

Shipping Physical Deliverables

Some of the services on Fiverr are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Gigs, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).

• Gigs that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
  • Shipping costs added to a Gig only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
  • Important: Buyers who purchase Gigs that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
  • Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
  • Fiverr does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
  • A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the Order Page when delivering your work.

Source: www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Have you read this yet? https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011287938-Gigs-that-require-shipping

There’s a “Shipping Physical Deliverables” section in the ToS, too.

Shipping Physical Deliverables

Some of the services on Fiverr are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Gigs, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).

• Gigs that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
  • Shipping costs added to a Gig only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
  • Important: Buyers who purchase Gigs that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
  • Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
  • Fiverr does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
  • A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the Order Page when delivering your work.

Source: www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Just read it. Thanks for your help.

The "Shipping Physical Deliverables” section in the ToS is a different thing from the link you shared? If so, where can I find it? I don’t know what ToS stands for. :-/

From what I can tell, the tracking number is what you deliver as proof of work done.

(ToS is ‘Terms of Service’. EVERY user is supposed to have read them when they signed up for Fiverr. If you haven’t yet, I strongly suggest you do. I added a link to the ToS in my previous post.)

. Fiverr Help and Education Center

I understood the same. Deliver the last milestone with the tracking number.

Once you post the link it was clear. I just wasn’t associating the initials and it’s two in the morning here.

Thanks for your help. You were great.

Archived