Senior friends! give me tips for get project

zobbi_designs

Hello friends!
Here i am new, i am Graphic designer and have expertise in Adobe Photoshop works, i need your suggestion to get projects, i can do work in multiple designing softwares, but i have no idea that either i can make multiple show tasks in one profile as; logo design + Photoshop editing, stationery business card designs, background removal, etc.

please guy give me tips either all works in one profile is good or just one as, Photoshop editing put in profile.
waiting your response…
zobbi_designs

Hi, welcome to the forum!
Yes you can offer any type of service in one profile, you can create 7 different gig for different services. Check other sellers profiles who offer services like you and analyze their photos,
description, tags etc and improve your gigs according to your competitors.
Your gig first photo is not looking professional, download some royalty-free images from royalty-free photo sites and edit it for your portfolio.

Yes you can offer any type of service in one profile, you can create 7 different gig for different services. Check other sellers profiles who offer services like you and analyze their photos,

Your gig first photo is not looking professional, download some royalty-free images from royalty-free photo sites and edit it for your portfolio.

Hina Jehan thanx a lot, it is precious suggestions for me, i will hold benefit from your experience. Allah ap ko mazeed kamyabian dy… ameen 👍

AoA,

I act as you suggestion and advise, please check my profile either, **Is it better for client priority track? wanna i change more some think,

thanks

AoA,

I act as you suggestion and advise, please check my profile either, **Is it better for client priority track? wanna i change more some think,

thanks

Waalaikumussalaam,

Yes, images are looking good, now you do SEO of your gigs.

Add your title keyword in your description 3-4 times and use your title keyword in your gig tags.

Wish you best of the luck.

Waalaikumussalaam,

Yes, images are looking good, now you do SEO of your gigs.

Add your title keyword in your description 3-4 times and use your title keyword in your gig tags.

Wish you best of the luck.

Hina Jehan:

Again thanx, i have a little bit experience SEO, i will do, if any more suggestion it will cheer me up much, ALLAH Grand you much more success!

Create SEO friendly gig, add awesome gig image & video. Stay connected as much as you can. Don’t wast your time on other places. continuously send your buyer request.

That’s Correct. One Question, how do we make a SEO friendly Gig although…?

Create SEO friendly gig, add awesome gig image & video. Stay connected as much as you can. Don’t wast your time on other places. continuously send your buyer request.

Thanx rashedmd63, i have not mind click what you show me, buyer request, i will improve more gig, but no much idea of video, plz give me some suggestion for video, love for your words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanx rashedmd63, i have not mind click what you show me, buyer request, i will improve more gig, but no much idea of video, plz give me some suggestion for video, love for your words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

zobbi_designs.

you can get a much more video idea from your related gig. search and do some study. if you don’t make a video. I suggest you create an awesome Microsoft PowerPoint presentation and add their royalty-free music. and then export this presentation as an MP4 which is video format. it’s too easy for all.

That’s Correct. One Question, how do we make a SEO friendly Gig although…?

Screenshot_1.png.9071c424771456e745832d3fea115f93.png

Search for gig type and you will get some keyword idea. Buyer search those keywords for a perfect freelancer or a perfect Gig. Describe your gig as much as clearly. and put some keyword on your description section.

zobbi_designs.

you can get a much more video idea from your related gig. search and do some study. if you don’t make a video. I suggest you create an awesome Microsoft PowerPoint presentation and add their royalty-free music. and then export this presentation as an MP4 which is video format. it’s too easy for all.

rashedmd63

wow, amazing idea in case of power point presentation, a little efforts i can do it,

i have not words for you but love for your kindness

Create a gig as per your skilled area.
Use a keyword in your gig title that how buyers, clients or people think about it or search about it. (Think outside of the box)
Use the same keyword several times in your gig description.
Same keyword in the tag line as well.
Create a video intro.
Use Behance, LinkedIn, Twitter to share your portfolio, profile, etc. (Marketing Purpose)
Finally, Boost your skills for boosting your sales.
Best of luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived