Sent offer but i have not got any response

mrshanbaloch

If your proposal is up not to snuff, your chances are slim to none. Make sure your proposals standout from the rest. Remember you’re competing for the job amongst your peers. If your proposals are a disheveled mess. Buyers will move on to the next one.

Can you share what you’re sending? I’ll roll up my sleeves and critique it!

If your proposal is up not to snuff, your chances are slim to none. Make sure your proposals standout from the rest. Remember you’re competing for the job amongst your peers. If your proposals are a disheveled mess. Buyers will move on to the next one.

Can you share what you’re sending? I’ll roll up my sleeves and critique it!

Thankyou for your concern! Here are my offers which i sent to different customers: Hi!please first you can contact me then place the order i will give you sample,discount and 100%money back guaranty Are you looking for a Professional, Unique and Modern Logo that not only looks aesthetically appealing but also represents your brand values and boosts up your potential sales more than ever before? If yes then you are at the right place!

Thankyou for your concern! Here are my offers which i sent to different customers: Hi!please first you can contact me then place the order i will give you sample,discount and 100%money back guaranty Are you looking for a Professional, Unique and Modern Logo that not only looks aesthetically appealing but also represents your brand values and boosts up your potential sales more than ever before? If yes then you are at the right place!

You need to tailor to the buyer and their needs.

People aren’t receptive to generic offers.

100%money back guaranty

How are you going to give a 100% money-back guarantee? That would mean canceling the order if your buyer does not like it, which means your order completion rate would go down and impede your chances to go on to become a level 1 seller. 😲

On the other hand, the buyer may say they want their money back but really only want to cheat you and get your work for free! 😱

100%money back guaranty

How are you going to give a 100% money-back guarantee? That would mean canceling the order if your buyer does not like it, which means your order completion rate would go down and impede your chances to go on to become a level 1 seller. 😲

On the other hand, the buyer may say they want their money back but really only want to cheat you and get your work for free! 😱

thankyou for your help and i will be looking forward to your guidance in future

Phew! I’m glad that I asked you to share your proposal. 🥴

Hi!please first you can contact me then place the order i will give you sample,discount and 100%money back guaranty Are you looking for a Professional, Unique and Modern Logo that not only looks aesthetically appealing but also represents your brand values and boosts up your potential sales more than ever before? If yes then you are at the right place!

I’ll keep it real with you.

Sips 🍹

Your proposal is a hot mess.

Scrap what you have and start fresh. Everything about the proposal is all WRONG.

You said:

If yes then you are at the right place!

Buyers will be like “I’m at the wrong place.” What you’re sending Buyers are going to run away :running_man:t4: and wouldn’t feel confident in hiring you. I know English is not your native tongue. Perhaps you should consider hiring a proofreader to sort out your write up.

Avoid sending the same boring proposal, customize the proposal to fit your potential Client’s needs.

Next, your Gig images and samples are bland meaning they look as if a kindergarten student-created them. It just doesn’t look professional but amateurish.

Your I Will Create Professional Versatile Logo

You said,

Available 24/7.

Note:Friendly & Unlimited Revisions .

i am not offering refund because i am good enough to complete it.

Say what? You don’t 💤

Re-think the unlimited revisions, you could potentially do them for the rest of your 5r career.

Now about the refund bit.

giphy.gif.2eb6f3e3e446f21e6bf96f53a0908351.gif

Remove that line because it comes across as cocky. Buyers would get turned off by that statement, considering your logo samples.

Hi!please first you can contact me then place the order i will give you sample,discount and 100%money back guaranty Are you looking for a Professional, Unique and Modern Logo that not only looks aesthetically appealing but also represents your brand values and boosts up your potential sales more than ever before? If yes then you are at the right place!

Sips 🍹

Scrap what you have and start fresh. Everything about the proposal is all WRONG.

You said:

Buyers will be like “I’m at the wrong place.” What you’re sending Buyers are going to run away :running_man:t4: and wouldn’t feel confident in hiring you. I know English is not your native tongue. Perhaps you should consider hiring a proofreader to sort out your write up.

Avoid sending the same boring proposal, customize the proposal to fit your potential Client’s needs.

Next, your Gig images and samples are bland meaning they look as if a kindergarten student-created them. It just doesn’t look professional but amateurish.

You said,

Available 24/7.

Say what? You don’t 💤

Re-think the unlimited revisions, you could potentially do them for the rest of your 5r career.

b239b7365db38a7d0eae453367b84fa3f7cd7fc5

Remove that line because it comes across as cocky. Buyers would get turned off by that statement, considering your logo samples.

I agree about the 24/7. It’s not attractive to look like you have all the time in the world for a poorly paying client or anyone else, plus if you are that busy exploiting yourself, you don’t have time or energy for quality.

It’s important to appear in demand and not desperate to attract clients and deter exploitation.

Your proposal seems like a general response. Customizing your response to individual request is something you should consider doing to make your proposal standout. Also, focusing more on how you’ll achieve client’s request sells better than advertising yourself on proposal

can any expert one share here or write down proper proposal ?

There is no cookie cutter response. Every proposal deserves a well crafted reply that will impress the client and start a proper conversation.

It is always good to dissect the client’s needs and personalise it so the client knows you have read through their needs.

I also try to end with a question that will prompt the buyer to send a reply and start a conversation.

Most of the people that reply to requests are copying and pasting. Some originality will make you stand out 🙂

There is no cookie cutter response. Every proposal deserves a well crafted reply that will impress the client and start a proper conversation.

It is always good to dissect the client’s needs and personalise it so the client knows you have read through their needs.

I also try to end with a question that will prompt the buyer to send a reply and start a conversation.

Most of the people that reply to requests are copying and pasting. Some originality will make you stand out 🙂

I really hope so and it works.thanks

Guest badhon290

Try to write cover letter professionally Not Much words,what buyers needs try to write summury,Attach Portfolio.
Stay Humble For the price 🙂
I hope you will get response

Sips 🍹

You said:

You said,

Available 24/7.

Say what? You don’t 💤

b239b7365db38a7d0eae453367b84fa3f7cd7fc5

@mrshanbaloch proof-reader here! :raising_hand_woman:

I agree with Olly! 👍

For @ollydave only

I have missed seeing you on the Forum. 😘

@lizzjones523 how you can help to get orders? can you explain more

I can help you with your gig descriptions to make sure that they are written in a clear and concise way - your gig description and title are the first things your buyers will see, so it’s important to make a good first impression to grab their attention.

As @nikavoice pointed out, English is not your native language, so I can help to make sure that your writing is accurate. A lot of buyers will be turned off by inaccurate use of English in gig descriptions, as it suggests that your communication may not be up to scratch.

Feel free to send me a message if you would like my help with your gig descriptions 🙂

I agree with Olly! 👍

For @ollydave only

I have missed seeing you on the Forum. 😘

Hi @vickiespencer Thank you 😃

Really great to see you too. I’ve missed the forum. I hope to be here more often and participate in some of your awesome games 😉

(Sorry people, I don’t remember how to hide a message)

Hi @vickiespencer Thank you 😃

Really great to see you too. I’ve missed the forum. I hope to be here more often and participate in some of your awesome games 😉

See you have been gone too long. Use the tools cog ⚙️ at the top right of each message.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived