Fiverr Community Forum

SEO Audit for the entire website

Hi,

As you know SEO requires a lot of work and continuous effort. This includes on-page and off-page SEO.

The first step required in any situation is to check where you currently are.

When it comes to SEO, this initial step is the complete SEO audit.

It’s the foundational work that prepares your business for the bigger jump. If there’s anything that needs to be fixed you will know about it. If everything is perfect you will be able to move forward knowing that you have a solid ground below your feet.

This work improves the website by error correction and prepares the business for efficient promotion and great user experience.

You can use my SEO Website Audit gig to prepare and optimize your site for getting better results in Google.

https://www.fiverr.com/anicetix/seo-audit-your-website

I am always ready to help you with all my expertise, all my tools and express my best advice to help you with your business.

You are welcome to ask any questions that you may have. I’ll be glad to help your website achieve the maximum level of performance.

Best regards, Ștefan Prohnițchi

2 Likes

hey, friend, I would like to ask you if you could provide me a software that would let me track the traffic of my site

Hi Max! Why don’t you use Google Analytics? Everyone used this platform for tracking their sites. I don’t know if this is your reason, but the Analytics from Google are free to use, you don’t have to pay anything for their platform. Great, isn’t it? Well, not very. They pay themselves with the information of your users, they gather this information and probably sell it to third parties.
So, an alternative for it is Finteza. It’s a tracking platform also, but much better than Google Analytics in my opinion. You should give it a try. What I like the most about it is the interface. I understand what happening on my site, it’s all nicely organized.