September is best

imraanzaack2

I joined Fiverr in July, I earn the most in September among the last 2 months.
Pray for me so that I can continuously increase my sell in Fiverr.
I followed some tricks from last 7 days
1- I didn’t sleep until sending 10 buyer request
2-I regular visit forum and learn many things from here
3-I regularly share my gig in social media by using HashTag
4-I didn’t look at my order number or earning quantity
5-I tried to give my client quality work 🙂

You have only one gig now , i think you should create 6 more gigs with different categories 🙂

My mentor told us at the first time you don’t have to make more then 1 gig. I also Interest to make 3 + gig but I can’t collapse the mentor Talk So sorry for my word I said you.

My mentor told us at the first time you don’t have to make more then 1 gig. I also Interest to make 3 + gig but I can’t collapse the mentor Talk So sorry for my word I said you.

What do you want to say. It’s Okay your mentor said first time don’t try to be made 1 more gig. after that what you mention I am so sorry I don’t get you.

hahahah who is your mentor ?? does he has fiverr account ??

create different type of gig so that you can get more buyer request, but don’t open any gig if you don’t have enough skill

hahahah who is your mentor ?? does he has fiverr account ??

create different type of gig so that you can get more buyer request, but don’t open any gig if you don’t have enough skill

hhhhhh. some is coming here without any skill? First of all people sent years at studing, practicing then goes to the battle. You are amazing. I wanna you!

After two order ,now i am free ,what should i do??😦

1-Send buyer request with a link of your previous work.

2-Be active (use mobile so that you can active more than 18 hours, use Auto refresher app in mobile )

3-Share your gig regularly in social media.

4-Use real image so that buyer can trust you easily that you are a human

5- try to use different title from other in your gig

Archived