September is my BEST month yet!

madebyabby

Dont know why but… this month is my best month in sales yet!💪
Wow! Everything is going great with my gigs! And the sun is even still shining outside (here in the Netherlands):ok_hand:t4:

Is it just me or is September a good month for everybody? I hope it is!

Keep up the hard work guys 😎

Congratulations OP! Hope the coming months bring in even more sales than this month for you.

This is my first day here, so I can’t say.

Sure, I will work hard.

Thanks for sharing this. Your post really motivated a new seller like me. I was a little discouraged after reading a couple of posts here describing that the sales here on Fiverr have gone down.

Nope, August was the best for me. Since I reached level 2, my sales have dropped. I don’t know if it’s because there’s more competition, or the fact that Fiverr doesn’t give you as much exposure at level 2.

’t know if it’s because there’s more competition, or the fact that Fiverr doesn’t give you as much exposure at level 2.

I hear that alot, that after gaining level 2 the sales drop… very strange!

Congratulations OP! Hope the coming months bring in even more sales than this month for you.

This is my first day here, so I can’t say.

Sure, I will work hard.

Thanks for sharing this. Your post really motivated a new seller like me. I was a little discouraged after reading a couple of posts here describing that the sales here on Fiverr have gone down.

First day?! Then you can only go up from here! 😊 Welcome!

Archived