September with an impressive Boost!

manuelmarino

Few days and we are in September, why not starting it with an impressive Boost?

1. Check your profile. Find all the best words to explain your profile and use them as tags.
  2. Describe you in the best way you can. Means honestly, humbly but at the same time giving info on your top skills and successes in your career. You don’t have to be ashamed of your successes!
  3. Study again your working procedures. You have to find the best procedure to be efficient, fast and deliver the perfect work.
  4. Promote your GIGs with friends. You can’t imagine how much powerful is word of mouth with your friends. They will help you.
  5. Create new GIGs! Why not. Check again your skills. If you know a job, showcase your talent!

Good luck to anyone for an impressive September with a great Boost!🙂

Guest websiteexpert2
On 8/30/2018 at 6:30 AM, manuelmarino said:

Promote your GIGs with friends. You can’t imagine how much powerful is word of mouth with your friends. They will help you.

I’m sure my friends cannot order my gigs. They might not BE interested. Instead I will try where my target buyers are. 

On 9/6/2018 at 12:56 AM, manuelmarino said:

Promote your GIGs with friends. You can’t imagine how much powerful is word of mouth with your friends. They will help you.

That’s the fastest way to lose friends. Word of mouth comes from clients who like your work, it can’t come from friends because they don’t know your work, and your friends are not going to risk their reputations by recommending someone they don’t know. Friends may like you as a person, but they haven’t ordered from you, so they don’t know you as a worker. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived